There’s no question that Social Gals and Gents enjoy more than their fair share of entertaining parties, which, of course, can take a toll on the overall fabulousness of the bod, especially when a series of celebratory shots are involved. 😉
But, guess what? Not all shots are created equal and there are some “good guy shots” out there that can readily undo at least some of the damage caused by their premium party-loving cousins.
Exhibit A: the following Diary preferred GINGER ZINGER that takes on the debauchery of the the night before with gusto and works equally well to boost the immune system (buh-bye inflammation!).
The day after the night before just got a whole lot better …
INGREDIENTS (makes one shot):
- 1 lemon
- 1 shot of water
- ½ a thumb of ginger
- ½ a thumb of turmeric
- ⅛ tsp of cayenne
- ⅛ tsp of pepper
- Wash and cut lemon before halving.
- Peel skin and place remains in a blender (we love the Nutribullet).
- Add water and cayenne.
- Blend on high for a minute.
- Cut turmeric and ginger into thin slices.
- Toss into blender and yeah, blend!
- Strain juice into a cup to eliminate pulp.
- Add pepper.
- Mix well.
- Let the zinger work it’s magic. 😉