TIME TO MAKE A SPLASH & GET A LITTLE DIRTY …
Yes, Social Gals and Social Gents love the sweet SATC-styled ‘tinis.
That said, there’s nothing like a powerful dirty martini with a spray of olives to mix up cocktail hour. One of those babies can cure anything and make everything possible. We should know. 😉
INGREDIENTS (for one)
2 oz. gin
1 tbsp. dry vermouth.
2 tbsp. olive juice.
1. Add an ice cube and small amount of water to a martini glass.
2. Place in freezer for 2-3 minutes.
3. Fill a mixer with all ingredients including garnish.
4. Cover and shake with gusto 3 – 4 times.
5. Remove martini glass from freezer and empty.
6. Strain contents of mixer into martini glass.
7. Top off with 2-3 olives.
8. Make some mischief.